FUEL & BEY[O]ND
Driving growth beyond the pump
Free your customers to make quick, secure payments whether they’re at the pump, the till, or still in the car.
Bringing all payments together on one open platform, we manage transactions across countries, currencies, payment methods and devices. It’s a modern, seamless checkout experience.
The payment platform for today and tomorrow
- Centralise payment infrastructure on one global, cloud-based platform
- Combine payments across all channels and countries
- Reduce costs with dynamic acquirer switching
- Drive higher sales and more frequent visits with apps and services that go beyond just payments
- Enable customers to onboard new tech with API-based platform components
- Get the full picture of your data from across your business
- Let Aevi set-up and manage devices in the field and across borders
SAY NO TO SIL[O]S
- Staying ahead of a rapidly transforming sector
- Offering a frictionless transaction experience that goes beyond just payments
- Reducing the complexity of handling cross-border payments
- Matching increased consumer demands to pay with the latest payment tech
- Payment security issues including smart payment methods at the pump and point-to-point encryption
Case study: Global Fuel and C-Store payments simplified
We have partnered with one of the largest global, fuel companies to help them simplify their payment acceptance, and to develop their electronic funds transfer solution.
The issue: overcomplicated payment structure. Our customer required a single, but global solution to overcome national and proprietary specifics.
- Support for private cards and bank cards (including domestic)
- B2B card acceptance
- In and outdoor payment acceptance
- Support offline mode with acquirers
- Multi-acquirer routing
- Hardware agnostic
- One centralised payments hub
- Future-proof the platform with a long-term strategy approach
- NEXO (OSKAR) enabled
Simplifying the payments infrastructure from 16 suppliers to one.
We helped create a new, integrated solution to processing card payments at the customer’s fuel stations – one that worked across Europe. By reducing the number of payment suppliers, we increased flexibility, efficiency and even transaction speed.
- All-in-one POS supplier with a centralised payment platform
- Hardware vendor-agnostic solution
- Embedded payment software
- No more separate POS for VAS
- Transaction volume increased by 40% across multiple countries
- The solution now processes over 60 million transactions a month globally – and this number is growing every day with new deployments
Let’s get started
Do you serve fuel and convenience stores? Partner with us to stay one step ahead of payment tech.